Same specs, indeed same target, as the 2017a USAF, transparent bars in a chrome field,
Without the metal slide.
9mm x 5.2mm x 1 mm diamond shaped quartz substrate with the USAF pattern.
- This target is the inverse polarity of 2015a USAF target.
- The field is chromium and the tri-bar pattern is transparent quartz glass.
- Inverse pattern reduces glare for trans-illumination
- Manufactured by: Ready Optics Company
- 137 nanometer Single Bar or Space.
- High Contrast Chromium on Quartz Glass
- Conforms to 1951 US Air Force MIL-STD-150A
- Starts at Group 4, Element 1; (31 µm bar width / 62µm period)
- Ends at Group 11, Element 6 (137 nanometer bar width / 274nm period)
Note: an unmounted target is tiny, much harder to use, harder to clean and much easier to lose. Use a mounted target if you can. But sometimes small is what you need so we made this available.